Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Talking Cards

So while looking for a card for my mothers birthday I came across these great cards from Blue Mountain. They technically are only available for the paying customers but you can sign up for a “free” temporary membership and try it out. The cards are really just a very basically animated character, the awesome part is that you can get them to say whatever you want them to. Just type in the words and pick one of a few voices and voila! instant talking card.

This card I sent to my mom. It was my first crack at it, but playing with punctuation a little bit you could tweek the speech a bit more.

This card I sent to Jenny for Valentines day. For those of you that don’t know I have abnormally long arms. Supposedly your arm span is supposed to be the same as your height, or close to it. I am about 5’10”ish but my arm span is more like 6’2”ish so it’s a bit of a standing joke that incorporated nicely into this card.






1 comment: